Company Ratings Process
Step 1: Complete a GIIRS Assessment
GIIRS takes data confidentiality very seriously; Please click here to view more info.
Step 2: Complete an Assessment Review
If your investor has asked you get a reviewed rating, upload documents related to the answers for questions deemed material by GIIRS within the ratings system. A desk review of the selected documents, which includes an assessment of whether the supporting documentation meets the criteria established by GIIRS, will be executed with the assistance of a third-party. It take 2 weeks from the time that you submit all of your documents for the third-party service provider to complete the documentation review.
Note: Deloitte & Touche has been retained as the preferred provider of document review services to assist GIIRS in its verification and rating process. In certain instances, GIIRS or another third-party will conduct documentation and on-site reviews.
Step 3: Make it Official & Get Your GIIRS Ratings Report!
Submit payment for your GIIRS rating (if applicable) and sign a term sheet.
- Companies that are asked by their fund manager/investor to complete the GIIRS rating process, will not be paying GIIRS directly.
- Companies completing the GIIRS rating process on behalf of a GIIRS partner receive discounted pricing (please refer to the partner organization for details).
- For companies that are paying for their GIIRS rating, standard rating fees are the B Corp certification fees, details here. If you are a B Corp, you can receive a free GIIRS rating - please contact your certification owner.
- Investments in real estate or commodity based products
- Companies with less than a year of operations